Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 64.


(Bedhead, sleepy eyes. I can already tell it will be one of those days when all I want to do is crawl back into bed all day.)

The more I think about who I want to be and how I want to be and what I want to do in the midst of all this madness that is the world, the more clarity I get about some core things.


1. I want to find a place and stay there for a long, long while.
2. I want to remain committed to my partner for a long, long while.
3. I want to continue to cultivate meaningful relationships with people of a similar political and social understanding of the world for a long, long while. Read: I want to intentionally build and sustain community where I am. This refers to where I am physically and where I am in the head/heart space.
4. I want to invest in getting my needs met and providing access for others to get their needs met outside of capitalism.
5. I want to meaningfully show solidarity with people's struggles all around the world. This includes the ways I used my limited resources.

There will be more to add to this list. But for today, this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment