I am entering a phase of cultivation, symbolized by putting down the clippers for as long as I can. Watch as my hair and I grow.
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Today's stories brought to you by: exhaustion, and the overwhelming guilt brought on as a result of asking for help and allowing myself to be vulnerable.
1) no one is ever going to commit to me
2) no one is going to care about me if I'm not there every single time they need something
3) I am going to have this job forever
4) nobody sees that I am valuable
5) I'm going to die before I leave any kind of mark on the world.
You know. Just a little light Father's Day thinking for ya.